Rent CNC Router
CNC Router Rental: AM.CO.ZA EasyRoute 380V Standard 1300×2500mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with 9kW Air-Cooled ATC Spindle and Servo Motors, with Vacuum Pump and Dust Collector Full Package Rental with an Option to Buy
|Equipment Name||AM.CO.ZA EasyRoute 380V Standard 1300×2500mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with 9kW Air-Cooled ATC Spindle and Servo Motors, with Vacuum Pump and Dust Collector Full Package|
|Supplier||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd|
|No Deposit||Small Deposit Rental||Big Deposit Rental|
|Deposit #||R 0||R 75529||R 188833|
|Fixed Terms||29 Months||36||24||12||36||24||12|
|Monthly Rental||R 26995||R 14995||R 20995||R 39995||R 6395||R 9095||R 17995|
|Buying Option||R 100 after 29/36/24/12 Months of On Time Payments|
|Payment Options||Debit Order Only, Unless Prepaid Credit Covers Monthly Debit Amount|
|Early Termination||Inapplicable. This is a Fixed Term Rental Offer.|
|Deposit||Fixed Term Rental by How Many Month & Monthly Rental Amount|
|R 18883||R 89995||R 59995||R 44995||R 37995||R 31995||R 26995||R 23995||R 21995||R 19995||R 17995||R 16995|
|R 37765||R 85995||R 57995||R 42995||R 36995||R 30995||R 25995||R 22995||R 21995||R 18995||R 17995||R 15995|
|R 56647||R 82995||R 54995||R 41995||R 34995||R 28995||R 24995||R 21995||R 20995||R 18995||R 16995||R 15995|
|R 75529||R 78995||R 52995||R 39995||R 33995||R 27995||R 23995||R 20995||R 19995||R 17995||R 15995||R 14995|
|R 94412||R 75995||R 50995||R 37995||R 31995||R 26995||R 22995||R 19995||R 18995||R 16995||R 15995||R 13995|
|R 113294||R 72995||R 48995||R 36995||R 30995||R 25995||R 21995||R 18995||R 17995||R 15995||R 14995||R 13995|
|R 132176||R 68995||R 45995||R 34995||R 28995||R 24995||R 20995||R 18995||R 16995||R 15995||R 13995||R 12995|
|R 151058||R 65995||R 43995||R 32995||R 27995||R 22995||R 19995||R 17995||R 15995||R 14995||R 13995||R 11995|
|R 169941||R 61995||R 41995||R 30995||R 25995||R 21995||R 18995||R 16995||R 15995||R 13995||R 12995||R 11995|
|R 188833||R 34995||R 23995||R 17995||R 14995||R 12995||R 10995||R 9095||R 8495||R 7695||R 6995||R 6395|
|R 207717||R 31995||R 20995||R 15995||R 13995||R 10995||R 9395||R 8195||R 7695||R 6895||R 6295||R 5795|
|R 226600||R 27995||R 18995||R 13995||R 11995||R 9695||R 8395||R 7295||R 6795||R 6195||R 5595||R 5095|
|R 245483||R 24995||R 16995||R 12995||R 10995||R 8495||R 7295||R 6395||R 5995||R 5395||R 4895||R 4495|
|R 264367||R 20995||R 13995||R 10995||R 8795||R 7295||R 6295||R 5495||R 5095||R 4595||R 4195||R 3895|
# All Prices Above Exclude VAT (VAT is 15% and Chargeable). Additional Deposit Required for Transport and/or other Expenses. Once-off charges for application apply, please click here for our rental service charges.
Transportation, Service Plan, Installation and Training
Transportation is on the User's account from one of the Supplier's location (subject to availability of each location). A deposit for return transport of same amount is required.
Transport cost is worked out case by case basis - by road freight or other logistic methods, from one of the available location to the User's designated premises. For further relocation of the equipment it is required that both the Supplier and Hirer are notified.
Available locations, subject to stock availability:
The equipment to rent has a service plan that is required to be performed every 3 months. Service is free and there is no charge during the rental period as long as rent is paid on time, however, travel cost still applies. Charged at R6 per km from the Supplier's location to the User's premises, other travel arrangements for long distance. Charges exclude VAT.
First year travel cost is required to be paid in advance with the deposit. This mounts to five times of travel cost -- installation, and four times of travel for service during the first year on a three month interval.
From the second year onwards, it is theUser's obligation to keep the service interval on a three month basis.
Installation and Training
Installation and training are included within the rental plan and provided by the Supplier with the first delivery. Cost of travel will be paid with the deposit. For further installation required once relocation or if further training is required, please contact the Supplier directly for this service.
This equipment warranty provided and fulfilled by the Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, and might differ from the Supplier's own once-off sales deals. It is the User's obligation to maintain the equipment in working condition and repair it fully to working state after the warranty period at User's cost. The system, sub-system and/or components carry different warranty period as listed below:
12 Months Limited Quality Warranty from Day of Delivery
- R-1325V/90L: AM.CO.ZA EasyRoute 380V Standard 1300×2500mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with 9kW Air-Cooled ATC Spindle and Servo Motors
- R-SPINDLE-9: 9kW Air Cooled BT30 ATC Tool Change Spindle with Air Shield for CNC Router
- R-VFD-110: 11kW Inverter for ≤11kW Spindle, Three Phase 380V for CNC Router
- AE-DRIVER/15: 1.5kW 3-Phase Servo Motor Driver ( Encoder, Servo Motor Controller ) (4 Pieces)
- AE-MOTOR/15: 1.5kW Medium Capacity Brushless Servo Motor, 2500 RPM 6.0 Nm, AC 3-Phase (4 Pieces)
- AG-VACUUM/LR: Generic 380V 5.5kW Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump for CNC Automation
- R-PRESETTER: Normally Open Wired 0.001mm Accuracy High-Precision Z-Axis Zero Tool Length Setter/Presetter for CNC Machines
- AG-DUST2: Generic Industrial Dust Collector 380V 3kW with Two Buckets and Four Bags
- Some of these items will be consumed during usage. If you decide to give back the machine at the end period of your rental agreement , you will be charged an amount of R7094.01 (excl.) to replace those items.
- AG-DUST/100: Φ100mm Clear Soft Flexible Dust Collection Hose with Reinforced Wire ~6 Metres Length
- R-BT30: BT30 Taper Tool Holder for ER32 Collet (4 Pieces)
- R-ER32: ER32 Collet Set, Includes 8 ER32 Collects for ATC CNC Router
- R-CLAMP/6: A Set of Six CNC Router T-Slot Table Clamping Kits
- NO-STOP/1: AM.CO.ZA NO-STOP High Speed Lubrication Oil 1L Bottle for Mechanical Parts like Linear Guide Rails and Runner Blocks
- NO-RUST/15: AM.CO.ZA NO-RUST Additive Liquid Solution for CNC Machinery Cooling and Protection 1.5kg Bottle
- AE-CABLE-UVW/5: Three Phase Motor Cable UVW with PE 2.5mm² 27A, about 5 Meter Length (2 Pieces)
- AG-CORD: 6mm Diameter Rubber Form Sealing Cord for Vacuum Table, Per 10 Metres
- AG-VACUUM/45: Φ45mm Clear Polyurethane Flexible Vacuum Hose with Reinforced Steel Wire, Per 1 Metre (4 Pieces)
- AG-CAP: Rubber Cap for Vacuum Table Vacuum Hole, Per 10 Caps Pack (2 Pieces)
- X-UTILITY/CD: AM.CO.ZA All-in-One Utility Disk with Softwares/Drives for CNC Machineries on a DVD ( Available for Free Download )
- AC-ENROUTE: SAi EnRoute Complete, Most Powerful Version Support All Our CNC Routers, Subscription Based Software From $89.95 Monthly
The product highlights are provided by Supplier and subject to change without notice. Please get a quotation from Supplier for up-to-date information. Those information are for reference only.
- Automatic Linear Tool Change with a Tool Rack for 12 Tools, BT30 Tool Holder with Default ER32 Collet
- Servo Motors Give Your Much Better Accuracy, Much Faster Speed and Much More Torch. Total 4 Servo Motors Used, Two on Y-Axis
- Z-Axis Setter/Presetter Included, Automatic Measure Tool Length and Establish 0 Reference Point
- Clampable Vacuum Table Surface Made By Bakelite or Hard Rigid PVC, Very Durable and High Wear-Resistant with Several Aluminium Clamping T-Slots Build In
- Working Area 1300×2500×300mm on X/Y/Z, the Area Spindle Can Reach
- Achieve 0.01mm Resolution on All Axis
- Achieve Under 0.5mm Per Meter Accuracy and Repeatability on All Axis
- Use Industrial 380V 3-Phase Electricity, 5 Pin 32A Plug Included
- High Precision Rack and Pinion System with Helical Teeth Driving System on X and Y Axis
- High-Load, High-Speed Caged Ball Screw Transmission System on Z Axis
- Linear Guide Rail in Twin Parallels Structure and Two Roller Bearing Sliders on Each Rail Guide X/Y/Z Movement
- Maximum 80 Meter Per Minute Moving Speed on X/Y Axis, With Factory Default on 25 Meters/Min
- Maximum 5 Meter Per Minute Moving Speed on Z Axis, With Factory Default on 3 Meters/Min
- With Standalone AM.CO.ZA EasyRoute Control System, No Computer Needed, Stable System Suitable for Industrial Usage
- Accept All Kinds of G-Code File by USB Flush Drive, G-Code File Size Up to 256M
- Rugged Keypad Against Water, Oil, Dust and Collision, Cheap and Easy to Replace If Damaged
- With Rotary Attachment Supporting Interface and can Switch between Rotary Rotating and X-Axis Linear Movement
- 5.5kW 380V Motor with RPM 1440 for Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump, Provide 0.097 MPa Vacuum Level on 8.3 L/min Fluid Flow Rate and 3.83 M3/min Air Flow Rate. Just Very Noisy 68dB.
Rental agreement is the only legal document between the Hirer and User and might be different as stated above. Above information is to be used as a guideline only, to outline the rental offer and should not be treated as rental terms and conditions. For terms and conditions of using this website, please check here.
Website as Information Source Only
This webpage is part of Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd's A2.CO.ZA Rental Offer and generated by computer program at 2019/06/15 19:16:47.
All data and figures are pulled from Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd without human intervention. Data that is provided by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd and Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd is provided "as is". Neither the Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd or any third party shall be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from (a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our Services; (b) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Nor shall Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd, Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or any third party be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party. The information on this website is distributed by Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd as an information source only. Users should not act on this information without seeking professional advice. This information is not fiancial advice.