Rent AM Machines
AM Machines Rental: AM.CO.ZA V-Smart Plus Automatic Contour Cutting Vinyl Cutter 1660mm Working Area, plus FlexiSIGN AutoMark Edition Rental with an Option to Buy
|Equipment Name||AM.CO.ZA V-Smart Plus Automatic Contour Cutting Vinyl Cutter 1660mm Working Area, plus FlexiSIGN AutoMark Edition|
|Supplier||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd|
|No Deposit||Small Deposit Rental||Big Deposit Rental|
|Deposit #||R 0||R 4378||R 10955|
|Fixed Terms||29 Months||36||24||12||36||24||12|
|Monthly Rental||R 1295||R 715||R 1095||R 1995||R 375||R 535||R 1095|
|Buying Option||R 100 after 29/36/24/12 Months of On Time Payments|
|Payment Options||Debit Order Only, Unless Prepaid Credit Covers Monthly Debit Amount|
|Early Termination||Inapplicable. This is a Fixed Term Rental Offer.|
|Deposit||Fixed Term Rental by How Many Month & Monthly Rental Amount|
|R 1095||R 4495||R 2995||R 2295||R 1895||R 1595||R 1395||R 1195||R 1195||R 995||R 905||R 825|
|R 2189||R 4295||R 2895||R 2195||R 1895||R 1595||R 1295||R 1195||R 1095||R 945||R 865||R 795|
|R 3284||R 4095||R 2795||R 2095||R 1795||R 1495||R 1295||R 1095||R 1095||R 905||R 825||R 755|
|R 4378||R 3895||R 2595||R 1995||R 1695||R 1395||R 1195||R 1095||R 955||R 855||R 785||R 715|
|R 5473||R 3695||R 2495||R 1895||R 1595||R 1295||R 1195||R 965||R 905||R 815||R 745||R 675|
|R 6567||R 3495||R 2395||R 1795||R 1495||R 1295||R 1095||R 915||R 855||R 775||R 705||R 645|
|R 7662||R 3295||R 2195||R 1695||R 1395||R 1195||R 985||R 865||R 805||R 725||R 665||R 605|
|R 8756||R 3095||R 2095||R 1595||R 1295||R 1095||R 925||R 815||R 755||R 685||R 625||R 565|
|R 9851||R 2895||R 1995||R 1495||R 1295||R 1095||R 865||R 755||R 705||R 635||R 585||R 535|
|R 10955||R 2095||R 1395||R 1095||R 845||R 705||R 605||R 535||R 495||R 445||R 405||R 375|
|R 12051||R 1895||R 1295||R 915||R 765||R 635||R 545||R 475||R 445||R 405||R 365||R 335|
|R 13146||R 1695||R 1095||R 815||R 685||R 565||R 485||R 425||R 395||R 355||R 325||R 295|
|R 14242||R 1495||R 945||R 715||R 595||R 495||R 425||R 375||R 345||R 315||R 285||R 265|
|R 15337||R 1295||R 815||R 605||R 515||R 425||R 365||R 325||R 295||R 265||R 245||R 225|
# All Prices Above Exclude VAT (VAT is 15% and Chargeable). Interest rate and Rand to foreign currencies exchange rates effect above prices. Prices are indicative only. Additional Deposit Required for Transport and/or other Expenses. Once-off charges for application apply, please click here for our rental service charges.
Transportation, Service Plan, Installation and Training
Transportation is on the User's account from one of the Supplier's location (subject to availability of each location). A deposit for return transport of same amount is required.
Transport cost is worked out case by case basis - by road freight or other logistic methods, from one of the available location to the User's designated premises. For further relocation of the equipment it is required that both the Supplier and Hirer are notified.
Available locations, subject to stock availability:
The equipment to rent has a service plan that is required to be performed every 3 months. Service is free and there is no charge during the rental period as long as rent is paid on time, however, travel cost still applies. Charged at R8 per km from the Supplier's location to the User's premises, other travel arrangements for long distance. Charges exclude VAT.
First year travel cost is required to be paid in advance with the deposit. This mounts to five times of travel cost -- installation, and four times of travel for service during the first year on a three month interval.
From the second year onwards, it is theUser's obligation to keep the service interval on a three month basis.
Installation and Training
Installation and training are included within the rental plan and provided by the Supplier with the first delivery. Cost of travel will be paid with the deposit. For further installation required once relocation or if further training is required, please contact the Supplier directly for this service.
This equipment warranty provided and fulfilled by the Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, and might differ from the Supplier's own once-off sales deals. It is the User's obligation to maintain the equipment in working condition and repair it fully to working state after the warranty period at User's cost. The system, sub-system and/or components carry different warranty period as listed below:
24 Months Limited Quality Warranty from Day of Delivery
- V3-1660: AM.CO.ZA V-Smart Plus Automatic Contour Cutting Vinyl Cutter 1660mm Working Area
- Some of these items will be consumed during usage. If you decide to give back the machine at the end period of your rental agreement , you will be charged an amount of R3956.01 (excl.) to replace those items.
- V3-PH: V-Smart Vinyl Cutter Ball-point Pen Holder
- V-B5: Box of Roland Compatible Blades, include Wear Resistant Coated Cemented Carbide Blades Easy Turn 45° × 3, 30° × 1, 60° × 1
- V3-BH1KG/G: V-Smart™/V-Auto Vinyl Cutter Copper Coated Aluminium 1KG High-Pressure Blade Holder
- X-UTILITY/CD: AM.CO.ZA All-in-One Utility Disk with Softwares/Drives for CNC Machineries on a DVD ( Available for Free Download )
- AG-SQUEEGEE: Silicone Rubber Squeegee for Vinyl Application
- S-FLEXI: SAi Flexi Complete, Support All Our Vinyl Cutters and Printers, Generate ICC Colour Profile. Subscription Based Software From $49.95 Monthly
- V3-S1660: Aluminium Stand for AM.CO.ZA V-Smart 1660mm Working Area Vinyl Cutter
- AC-FLEXI/A: SAi FlexiSTARTER AutoMark Edition Sign-Making Software Cloud Edition Ver.12 Activation Code, Support Windows 7+
The product highlights are provided by Supplier and subject to change without notice. Please get a quotation from Supplier for up-to-date information. Those information are for reference only.
- 32-bit ARM CPU with 4M Internal Cache
- 16M Memory for Cutting Job Storage, Data Remain After Power Lose
- Support Repeat Cutting Function for Last Cutting Job
- Microstepping Stepper Motor Driving System with 0.005mm Per Step
- Main Chassis and Stand Made by Aluminium Alloy, Two Years Warranty
- Use Household 220V Electricity, Compatible with UPS and Generator
- Utilize Roland® Compatible Blades with 5 Free Blades
- Minimal Can Cut 2mm Height English Letter
- 50-500mm Per Second Cutting/Plotting Speed
- 5-1000gram Cutting Pressure Digital Adjustable
- Cutting Thickness on Normal Vinyl is 0.05mm Up to 2mm, with Two Level Pressure Pinch Rollers
- Mechanical Resolution 0.005mm and Repeatable Precision 0.005mm
- USB Connection by FTDI USB Chip, Support All Windows Version, Apply Mac and Linux
- Able to Install as Printer for Any Program to Print, e.g. CorelDRAW
- Support Standard HPGL and DMPL Language, can Work as AutoCAD Plotter
- Touch Screen with Precision Step by Step Movement Control
- Able to Direct Cut .PLT File from Flush Drive, No Computer Connection Required
- With Laser Eye Build in, Support Automatic Contour Cutting
- High Friction Steel Grit Roller for Vinyl Feeding to Achieve High Moving Accuracy on Heavy Vinyl
- Vinyl Cutter with Stand. 1660mm Working Area, 1505mm Standard Cutting Area and 1400mm Contour Cutting Area
- FlexiSIGN™ is a Professional Sign Cutting Software and able to Control the Vinyl Cutter for Normal Cutting and Automatic Contour Cutting
Rental agreement is the only legal document between the Hirer and User and might be different as stated above. Above information is to be used as a guideline only, to outline the rental offer and should not be treated as rental terms and conditions. For terms and conditions of using this website, please check here.
Website as Information Source Only
This webpage is part of Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd's A2.CO.ZA Rental Offer and generated by computer program at 2020/01/20 19:18:15.
All data and figures are pulled from Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd without human intervention. Data that is provided by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd and Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd is provided "as is". Neither the Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd or any third party shall be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from (a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our Services; (b) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Nor shall Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd, Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or any third party be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party. The information on this website is distributed by Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd as an information source only. Users should not act on this information without seeking professional advice. This information is not fiancial advice.