Rent CNC Laser Machine
CNC Laser Machine Rental: AM.CO.ZA TruCUT Standard Range 600×400mm Cabinet Type Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine with 80W CO2 Laser Tube Complete Package Rental with an Option to Buy
|Equipment Name||AM.CO.ZA TruCUT Standard Range 600×400mm Cabinet Type Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine with 80W CO2 Laser Tube Complete Package|
|Supplier||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd|
|No Deposit||Small Deposit Rental||Big Deposit Rental|
|Deposit #||R 0||R 13521||R 33812|
|Fixed Terms||29 Months||36||24||12||36||24||12|
|Monthly Rental||R 3795||R 2295||R 3195||R 5995||R 1195||R 1695||R 3195|
|Buying Option||R 100 after 29/36/24/12 Months of On Time Payments|
|Payment Options||Debit Order Only, Unless Prepaid Credit Covers Monthly Debit Amount|
|Early Termination||Inapplicable. This is a Fixed Term Rental Offer.|
|Deposit||Fixed Term Rental by How Many Month & Monthly Rental Amount|
|R 3381||R 13995||R 9295||R 6995||R 5895||R 4895||R 4195||R 3695||R 3395||R 3095||R 2795||R 2595|
|R 6761||R 13995||R 8895||R 6695||R 5595||R 4695||R 3995||R 3495||R 3295||R 2995||R 2695||R 2495|
|R 10141||R 12995||R 8495||R 6395||R 5295||R 4495||R 3795||R 3395||R 3095||R 2795||R 2595||R 2395|
|R 13521||R 11995||R 7995||R 5995||R 5095||R 4195||R 3595||R 3195||R 2995||R 2695||R 2495||R 2295|
|R 16902||R 11995||R 7595||R 5695||R 4795||R 3995||R 3495||R 2995||R 2795||R 2595||R 2295||R 2095|
|R 20282||R 10995||R 7195||R 5395||R 4595||R 3795||R 3295||R 2895||R 2695||R 2395||R 2195||R 1995|
|R 23662||R 10995||R 6795||R 5095||R 4295||R 3595||R 3095||R 2695||R 2495||R 2295||R 2095||R 1895|
|R 27042||R 9595||R 6395||R 4795||R 3995||R 3395||R 2895||R 2495||R 2395||R 2095||R 1995||R 1795|
|R 30423||R 8895||R 5995||R 4495||R 3795||R 3195||R 2695||R 2395||R 2195||R 1995||R 1795||R 1695|
|R 33812||R 6295||R 4195||R 3195||R 2695||R 2195||R 1895||R 1695||R 1595||R 1395||R 1295||R 1195|
|R 37194||R 5595||R 3795||R 2795||R 2395||R 1995||R 1695||R 1495||R 1395||R 1295||R 1195||R 1095|
|R 40575||R 4995||R 3395||R 2495||R 2095||R 1795||R 1495||R 1395||R 1295||R 1095||R 995||R 915|
|R 43956||R 4395||R 2995||R 2195||R 1895||R 1595||R 1395||R 1195||R 1095||R 965||R 875||R 805|
|R 47337||R 3795||R 2495||R 1895||R 1595||R 1395||R 1195||R 975||R 915||R 825||R 745||R 685|
# All Prices Above Exclude VAT (VAT is 15% and Chargeable). Additional Deposit Required for Transport and/or other Expenses. Once-off charges for application apply, please click here for our rental service charges.
Transportation, Service Plan, Installation and Training
Transportation is on the User's account from one of the Supplier's location (subject to availability of each location). A deposit for return transport of same amount is required.
Transport cost is worked out case by case basis - by road freight or other logistic methods, from one of the available location to the User's designated premises. For further relocation of the equipment it is required that both the Supplier and Hirer are notified.
Available locations, subject to stock availability:
The equipment to rent has a service plan that is required to be performed every 3 months. Service is free and there is no charge during the rental period as long as rent is paid on time, however, travel cost still applies. Charged at R8 per km from the Supplier's location to the User's premises, other travel arrangements for long distance. Charges exclude VAT.
First year travel cost is required to be paid in advance with the deposit. This mounts to five times of travel cost -- installation, and four times of travel for service during the first year on a three month interval.
From the second year onwards, it is theUser's obligation to keep the service interval on a three month basis.
Installation and Training
Installation and training are included within the rental plan and provided by the Supplier with the first delivery. Cost of travel will be paid with the deposit. For further installation required once relocation or if further training is required, please contact the Supplier directly for this service.
This equipment warranty provided and fulfilled by the Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, and might differ from the Supplier's own once-off sales deals. It is the User's obligation to maintain the equipment in working condition and repair it fully to working state after the warranty period at User's cost. The system, sub-system and/or components carry different warranty period as listed below:
12 Months Limited Quality Warranty from Day of Delivery
- LC-6040: AM.CO.ZA TruCUT Standard Range 600×400mm Cabinet Type Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine Barebone Unit
- LC-POWER/90: 90W CO2 Laser Power Supply Unit Suggest for 80W/90W CO2 Glass Laser Tube (Can Work with 100W Laser Tube too) with Adjustable Current
- A-COOLER: Generic AM-3000 Thermolysis Water-Cooled Chiller
- AG-FAN: Generic 220V 550W Extraction Fan with 150mm Inlet/Outlet Diameter
- AG-AIR: Generic 220V Air Pump for CNC Machines
3 Months Limited Quality Warranty from Day of Delivery
- LC-TUBE/80: AM.CO.ZA TruCUT Standard Series Sealed 80W CO2 Glass Laser Tube
- Some of these items will be consumed during usage. If you decide to give back the machine at the end period of your rental agreement , you will be charged an amount of R797 (excl.) to replace those items.
- LC-EXTEND/40: TruCUT Cabinet Laser Cutter Laser Tube Extension Case of 40mm Length
- L-COMB/6040: Honeycomb Table Top 600×400mm Size for CO2 Laser Cutting Machine
- A-CHILLER/CABLE: 3 PIN Male Plug Water Cooling/Chilling Unit Signal Data Cable, about 1.5 Meters
- NO-STOP/1: AM.CO.ZA NO-STOP High Speed Lubrication Oil 1L Bottle for Mechanical Parts like Linear Guide Rails and Runner Blocks
- NO-RUST/15: AM.CO.ZA NO-RUST Additive Liquid Solution for CNC Machinery Cooling and Protection 1.5kg Bottle
- LC-CABLE/HV: High Voltage Wire Connector and High Voltage Cable about 1.5 Metre Length for CO2 Laser Power Supply, Suitable for Desktop/Cabinet Laser
- AG-TAPE/HV: 3M 10 Kilovolt High-Voltage Insulation Tape, Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) with Liner, Waterproof Insulation Tape
- X-UTILITY/CD: AM.CO.ZA All-in-One Utility Disk with Softwares/Drives for CNC Machineries on a DVD ( Available for Free Download )
The product highlights are provided by Supplier and subject to change without notice. Please get a quotation from Supplier for up-to-date information. Those information are for reference only.
- Working Area (Cutting/Engraving Area) Size 600×400mm
- Latest TruCUT™ DSP for Multitasking (Cut/Engrave etc in One Job) with 128M Large Memory
- Easy to Use Control Panel with Direct Internal Saved File Select Button
- 36 meter/min (600 mm/s) Rapid Positioning Linear Speed
- Up to 36 meter/min (600 mm/s) Cutting Speed
- Up To 27 meter/min (450 mm/s) Engraving Speed
- Minimal Can Engrave Readable 1mm Height English Letter
- Support Direct USB Connection from PC or Use Flush Drive
- With RJ45 Network Port for Cutting Job Transfer through Network
- Include Laser Tube Cooling System Warning Light Indicator and Laser Power Cutoff
- Include TruCUT Software with Multi-Layer Process, Simulation, Time Estimation and Many Other Functions, Learn More https://am.co.za/laser/trucut
- Use Household 220V Electricity, Include Ellies® Surges and Lightning Safe Plug
- Double Power Supplies and Double Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) Filters
- Double Focus Lens Position (63.5mm Default, 101.6mm Optional) Laser Lens Holder
- With Standard Aluminium Slats as Working Surface, Removable Honeycomb Table Included
- Cutting Table Weight Static Load Up To 50 kg/m2
- Program Controlled Compressed Air, Blow When Needed
- Stepper Motors Driving System
- Gear & Timing Belt Transmission System
- Achieve ± 0.01 mm Resolution
- Less Than 0.1 mm Repeat Positioning Accuracy
- Motorized Table with Top/Bottom Safe Switch and Can Lower Up to 330mm Depth
- Laser Beam Auto Focus with Click of a Button, Manual Focus Spacer also Available
- With Rotating Unit Attachment Supporting Interface/Plug and Switch
- Tempered Safety Glass Viewing Window, Much More Safer and Durable than Perspex Window
- Machine Packed and Protected in a Forklift Compatible Wooden Crate Box During Transport
- 80Watt CO2 Laser System with Cooling Unit Included
- Air Pump, Extraction Fan and Exhaust Hoses Included
Rental agreement is the only legal document between the Hirer and User and might be different as stated above. Above information is to be used as a guideline only, to outline the rental offer and should not be treated as rental terms and conditions. For terms and conditions of using this website, please check here.
Website as Information Source Only
This webpage is part of Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd's A2.CO.ZA Rental Offer and generated by computer program at 2019/11/20 19:20:01.
All data and figures are pulled from Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd without human intervention. Data that is provided by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd and Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd is provided "as is". Neither the Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd or any third party shall be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from (a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our Services; (b) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Nor shall Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd, Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or any third party be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party. The information on this website is distributed by Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd as an information source only. Users should not act on this information without seeking professional advice. This information is not fiancial advice.