Rent Large Format Printer
Large Format Printer Rental: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Lite 1600mm EPSON XP600 Printhead Budget Dye Sublimation Large Format Printer with SAi PhotoPRINT RIP Software and Set of CMYK Dye Sublimation Ink Rental with an Option to Buy
|Equipment Name||AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Lite 1600mm EPSON XP600 Printhead Budget Dye Sublimation Large Format Printer with SAi PhotoPRINT RIP Software and Set of CMYK Dye Sublimation Ink|
|Supplier||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd|
|No Deposit||Small Deposit Rental||Big Deposit Rental|
|Deposit #||R 0||R 12573||R 26984|
|Fixed Terms||29 Months||36||24||12||36||24||12|
|Monthly Rental||R 2995||R 1695||R 2495||R 4695||R 915||R 1395||R 2395|
|Buying Option||R 100 after 29/36/24/12 Months of On Time Payments|
|Payment Options||Debit Order Only, Unless Prepaid Credit Covers Monthly Debit Amount|
|Early Termination||Inapplicable. This is a Fixed Term Rental Offer.|
# All Prices Above Exclude VAT (VAT is 15% and Chargeable). Additional Deposit Required for Transport and/or other Expenses. Once-off charges for application apply, please click here for our rental service charges.
Transportation, Service Plan, Installation and Training
Transportation is on the User's account from one of the Supplier's location (subject to availability of each location). A deposit for return transport of same amount is required.
Transport cost is worked out case by case basis - by road freight or other logistic methods, from one of the available location to the User's designated premises. For further relocation of the equipment it is required that both the Supplier and Hirer are notified.
Available locations, subject to stock availability:
The equipment to rent has a service plan that is required to be performed every 3 months. Service is free and there is no charge during the rental period as long as rent is paid on time, however, travel cost still applies. Charged at R6 per km from the Supplier's location to the User's premises, other travel arrangements for long distance. Charges exclude VAT.
First year travel cost is required to be paid in advance with the deposit. This mounts to five times of travel cost -- installation, and four times of travel for service during the first year on a three month interval.
From the second year onwards, it is theUser's obligation to keep the service interval on a three month basis.
Installation and Training
Installation and training are included within the rental plan and provided by the Supplier with the first delivery. Cost of travel will be paid with the deposit. For further installation required once relocation or if further training is required, please contact the Supplier directly for this service.
This equipment warranty provided and fulfilled by the Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, and might differ from the Supplier's own once-off sales deals. It is the User's obligation to maintain the equipment in working condition and repair it fully to working state after the warranty period at User's cost. The system, sub-system and/or components carry different warranty period as listed below:
12 Months Limited Quality Warranty from Day of Delivery
- F-1600: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Lite Structure 1600mm Printing Area Wide-Format Printer Barebone Unit
- F-1600/HEATER: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Integrated Front Electric Radiative Drying Heater for 1600mm Large Format Printer
- F-1600/FEEDER: Rolled Media Feeding Device with Two Round Bars for 1600mm AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Printer
- H-INK/K: AM.CO.ZA Heatware ▮ Black Colour Dye Sublimation Ink 1L Bottle for Inkjet Heat Transfer Printing
- F-EPSON/LIQUID/100: EPSON Factory Original Shipping Cleaning Liquid 4CB520 100ml Repacked for Printhead Daily Maintenance
- F-INK/FILTER: 50μm (50 Micrometres) Solvent Resistant Ink Filter for FastCOLOUR Printer, A Set of 4 Filters
- F-1600/ROLLER: Single Drive Take-Up Rolling Collecting Device with Two Stainless Steel Bars for 1600mm AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Lite Printer
- AC-PHOTOPRINT: SAi PhotoPRINT DX 12 AM.CO.ZA Cloud Edition RIP Software, USB Dongle and Activation Code
- EPSON-XP600: EPSON XP600 Budget Solvent/Water/UV Ink Disposable Printhead, Design for 3000 SQM Printing Life
- H-INK/C: AM.CO.ZA Heatware ▮ Cyan Colour Dye Sublimation Ink 1L Bottle for Inkjet Heat Transfer Printing
- H-INK/M: AM.CO.ZA Heatware ▮ Magenta Colour Dye Sublimation Ink 1L Bottle for Inkjet Heat Transfer Printing
- H-INK/Y: AM.CO.ZA Heatware ▮ Yellow Colour Dye Sublimation Ink 1L Bottle for Inkjet Heat Transfer Printing
- F-AQUA/CLEAN: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Water Based Dye/Pigment Ink, DTG Ink, Sublimation Ink Cleaning Solution 1 Litre Bottle
The product highlights are provided by Supplier and subject to change without notice. Please get a quotation from Supplier for up-to-date information. Those information are for reference only.
- Maximum Printing Width 1600 mm with 20kg Capacity Rolled Media Feeding System
- Bi-Directional Printing Enabled, Printing Speed on 4 Pass Draft Mode is 15 m2/h
Printing Speed on 6 Pass Production Mode is 10 m2/h
Printing Speed on 8 Pass Quality Mode is 8 m2/h
- Four Colour C.M.Y.K. Dye Sublimation Ink Feeding Tanks, also call Bulk Ink System for Dye Sublimation Inks
- Include Free 100ml EPSON Factory Use Liquid for Printhead Daily Maintenance
- This Budget Printer Designed to Print Indoor Use Media, For Outdoor Media, Lamination is Suggested
- Negative Pressure Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS), also Call Bulk Ink System
- Automatic Printhead Cleaning Functions Included, Anti Ink-Blocking, Auto Flash and Moisturizing
- Automatic Lifting Printhead Ink Capping System, Easy Alignment and Better Printhead Seal Protection
- Include 50 Micrometres Solvent Resistant Ink Filters for Each Ink Tank
- Heavy Duty, Curling Prevention and Width Adjustable Rolled Media Feeding Device
- Connect to Computer by 100M Network Cable for Fast and Stable Printing Process
- Include XP600 Printhead and SAi PhotoPRINT RIP Software, a Set of CMYK Dye Sublimation Ink and Cleaner Included in This Package
- Pre-Heat and Post-Heat 2 Stage Heating System with 3 Level Temperature Control
- With Integrated Front Dryer and Heater for Additional Printed Media Drying Before Roll-up
- Include Rolling Up Device for Media Take-up After Printing
- Use Household 220V Electricity, Stand-by Power Consumption 32W and Maximum Power Consumption 1500W
- Support Printing Resolution 720×360 dpi (4 pass), 720×540 dpi (6 pass) and 720×720 dpi (8 pass)
Rental agreement is the only legal document between the Hirer and User and might be different as stated above. Above information is to be used as a guideline only, to outline the rental offer and should not be treated as rental terms and conditions. For terms and conditions of using this website, please check here.
Website as Information Source Only
This webpage is part of Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd's A2.CO.ZA Rental Offer and generated by computer program at 2018/12/14 19:18:19.
All data and figures are pulled from Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd without human intervention. Data that is provided by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd and Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd is provided "as is". Neither the Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd or any third party shall be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from (a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our Services; (b) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Nor shall Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd, Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or any third party be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party. The information on this website is distributed by Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd as an information source only. Users should not act on this information without seeking professional advice. This information is not fiancial advice.