Rent Large Format Printer
Large Format Printer Rental: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ONE 1600mm Hybrid UV Large Format Printer with Flatbed Printing Table, EPSON XP600 Printhead and SAi PhotoPRINT Software, with 4L of CMYK UV Ink and Cleaner Rental with an Option to Buy
|Equipment Name||AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ONE 1600mm Hybrid UV Large Format Printer with Flatbed Printing Table, EPSON XP600 Printhead and SAi PhotoPRINT Software, with 4L of CMYK UV Ink and Cleaner|
|Supplier||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd|
|No Deposit||Small Deposit Rental||Big Deposit Rental|
|Deposit #||R 0||R 15898||R 37044|
|Fixed Terms||29 Months||36||24||12||36||24||12|
|Monthly Rental||R 4195||R 2395||R 3395||R 6495||R 1295||R 1795||R 3495|
|Buying Option||R 100 after 29/36/24/12 Months of On Time Payments|
|Payment Options||Debit Order Only, Unless Prepaid Credit Covers Monthly Debit Amount|
|Early Termination||Inapplicable. This is a Fixed Term Rental Offer.|
|Deposit||Fixed Term Rental by How Many Month & Monthly Rental Amount|
|R 3975||R 15995||R 10995||R 7595||R 6395||R 5295||R 4595||R 3995||R 3795||R 3395||R 3095||R 2795|
|R 7949||R 14995||R 9595||R 7195||R 6095||R 5095||R 4395||R 3795||R 3595||R 3195||R 2895||R 2695|
|R 11924||R 13995||R 9195||R 6895||R 5795||R 4795||R 4095||R 3595||R 3395||R 3095||R 2795||R 2595|
|R 15898||R 12995||R 8695||R 6495||R 5495||R 4595||R 3895||R 3395||R 3195||R 2895||R 2595||R 2395|
|R 19873||R 12995||R 8195||R 6095||R 5195||R 4295||R 3695||R 3295||R 2995||R 2695||R 2495||R 2295|
|R 23847||R 11995||R 7695||R 5795||R 4895||R 4095||R 3495||R 3095||R 2895||R 2595||R 2395||R 2195|
|R 27822||R 10995||R 7195||R 5395||R 4595||R 3795||R 3295||R 2895||R 2695||R 2395||R 2195||R 1995|
|R 31796||R 10995||R 6695||R 5095||R 4295||R 3595||R 3095||R 2695||R 2495||R 2295||R 2095||R 1895|
|R 35771||R 9295||R 6195||R 4695||R 3895||R 3295||R 2795||R 2495||R 2295||R 2095||R 1895||R 1795|
|R 37044||R 6895||R 4595||R 3495||R 2895||R 2395||R 2095||R 1795||R 1695||R 1595||R 1395||R 1295|
|R 40749||R 6195||R 4095||R 3095||R 2595||R 2195||R 1895||R 1695||R 1595||R 1395||R 1295||R 1195|
|R 44453||R 5495||R 3695||R 2795||R 2295||R 1995||R 1695||R 1495||R 1395||R 1295||R 1095||R 1095|
|R 48158||R 4795||R 3195||R 2395||R 2095||R 1695||R 1495||R 1295||R 1195||R 1095||R 955||R 875|
|R 51862||R 4095||R 2795||R 2095||R 1795||R 1495||R 1295||R 1095||R 1095||R 905||R 815||R 755|
# All Prices Above Exclude VAT (VAT is 15% and Chargeable). Additional Deposit Required for Transport and/or other Expenses. Once-off charges for application apply, please click here for our rental service charges.
Transportation, Service Plan, Installation and Training
Transportation is on the User's account from one of the Supplier's location (subject to availability of each location). A deposit for return transport of same amount is required.
Transport cost is worked out case by case basis - by road freight or other logistic methods, from one of the available location to the User's designated premises. For further relocation of the equipment it is required that both the Supplier and Hirer are notified.
Available locations, subject to stock availability:
The equipment to rent has a service plan that is required to be performed every 3 months. Service is free and there is no charge during the rental period as long as rent is paid on time, however, travel cost still applies. Charged at R8 per km from the Supplier's location to the User's premises, other travel arrangements for long distance. Charges exclude VAT.
First year travel cost is required to be paid in advance with the deposit. This mounts to five times of travel cost -- installation, and four times of travel for service during the first year on a three month interval.
From the second year onwards, it is theUser's obligation to keep the service interval on a three month basis.
Installation and Training
Installation and training are included within the rental plan and provided by the Supplier with the first delivery. Cost of travel will be paid with the deposit. For further installation required once relocation or if further training is required, please contact the Supplier directly for this service.
This equipment warranty provided and fulfilled by the Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, and might differ from the Supplier's own once-off sales deals. It is the User's obligation to maintain the equipment in working condition and repair it fully to working state after the warranty period at User's cost. The system, sub-system and/or components carry different warranty period as listed below:
12 Months Limited Quality Warranty from Day of Delivery
- F1-1600: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ONE 1600mm Printing Area Large Format Printer Barebone Unit, No Printhead, No Software, No Inks
- F-1600/HEATER: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Front Electric Radiative Drying Heater with Fans for 1600mm Large Format Printer
- F-CHILLER: Water Chiller for LED-UV Lamp, with LED Signal Control
- F-LED: LED-UV Lamp Replacement for UV Ink Curing, Water Cooling Required
- Some of these items will be consumed during usage. If you decide to give back the machine at the end period of your rental agreement , you will be charged an amount of R15910.01 (excl.) to replace those items.
- F-1600/FEEDER: Rolled Media Feeding Device with Two Round Bars for 1600mm AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Printer
- F-FLAT: Flatbed Table Extension for Board Printing, Compatible for All FastCOLOUR Large Format Printers, One Side (2 Pieces)
- F-UV/FLEX/CYAN: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ▮ Cyan Flexible LED-UV Curable Ink 1 Litre Bottle Suitable for All Surface
- F-UV/FLEX/MAGENTA: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ▮ Magenta Flexible LED-UV Curable Ink 1 Litre Bottle Suitable for All Surface
- F-UV/FLEX/YELLOW: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ▮ Yellow Flexible LED-UV Curable Ink 1 Litre Bottle Suitable for All Surface
- F-UV/FLEX/BLACK: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR ▮ Black Flexible LED-UV Curable Ink 1 Litre Bottle Suitable for All Surface
- F-UV/CLEAN: AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR General Purpose UV Ink Cleaning Liquid 1 Litre Bottle
- F-EPSON/LIQUID/100: EPSON Factory Original Shipping Cleaning Liquid 4CB520 100ml Repacked for Printhead Daily Maintenance
- F-INK/FILTER: 50μm (50 Micrometres) Solvent Resistant Ink Filter for FastCOLOUR Printer, A Set of 4 Filters
- F-1600/ROLLER: Single Drive Take-Up Rolling Collecting Device with Two Stainless Steel Bars for 1600mm AM.CO.ZA FastCOLOUR Lite Printer
- AC-PHOTOPRINT: SAi PhotoPRINT DX 12 AM.CO.ZA Cloud Edition RIP Software (Single Printhead) Activation Code, Support Windows 7+
- EPSON-XP600: EPSON XP600 Budget Solvent/Water/UV Ink Disposable Printhead, Design for 3000 SQM Printing Life
- F-INK/DAMPER/DX5/UV: A Set of 8 Solvent and UV Resistant Black Ink Dampers for Φ4 Ink Pipe for EPSON DX5/XP600 Printhead
- S-FLEXI: SAi Flexi Complete, Support All Our Vinyl Cutters and Printers, Generate ICC Colour Profile. Subscription Based Software From $49.95 Monthly
The product highlights are provided by Supplier and subject to change without notice. Please get a quotation from Supplier for up-to-date information. Those information are for reference only.
- Maximum Printing Width 1600 mm with 20kg Capacity Rolled Media Feeding System
- Bi-Directional Printing Enabled, Printing Speed on 4 Pass Draft Mode is 15 m2/h
Printing Speed on 6 Pass Production Mode is 10 m2/h
Printing Speed on 8 Pass Quality Mode is 8 m2/h
- With 1L of Each of CMYK Flexible LED-UV Curable Ink for Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Eight UV/Solvent Resist Ink Feeding Tanks with 8 Ink Pipes Feed to Printhead for Easy Ink Swap
- Include Free 100ml EPSON Factory Use Liquid for Printhead Daily Maintenance
- This Hybrid Printer Design for Many Different Ink Types, and Adapt to Roll-to-Roll and Flatbed Printing (Extra Table Needed)
- Negative Pressure Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS), also Call Bulk Ink System
- Automatic Printhead Cleaning Functions Included, Anti Ink-Blocking, Auto Flash and Moisturizing
- Automatic Lifting Printhead Ink Capping System, Easy Alignment and Better Printhead Seal Protection
- Include 50 Micrometres Solvent Resistant Ink Filters for Each Ink Tank
- Heavy Duty, Curling Prevention and Width Adjustable Rolled Media Feeding Device
- Connect to Computer by 100M Network Cable for Fast and Stable Printing Process
- With EPSON XP600 Printhead and SAi PhotoPRINT RIP Software
- Pre-Heat and Post-Heat 2 Stage Heating System with 3 Level Temperature Control
- With Integrated Front Dryer and Heater for Additional Printed Media Drying Before Roll-up
- Include Rolling Up Device for Media Take-up After Printing
- Use Household 220V Electricity, Stand-by Power Consumption 32W and Maximum Power Consumption 1500W
- Support Printing Resolution 720×720 dpi (4 pass), 720×1080 dpi (6 pass) and 720×1440 dpi (8 pass)
- With One LED-UV Lamp on Left Side of Printhead, Support Bi-Directional UV Printing
- With Front and Back Removable Flatbed Table Extension to Print Up to 5mm UV Printable Boards
Rental agreement is the only legal document between the Hirer and User and might be different as stated above. Above information is to be used as a guideline only, to outline the rental offer and should not be treated as rental terms and conditions. For terms and conditions of using this website, please check here.
Website as Information Source Only
This webpage is part of Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd's A2.CO.ZA Rental Offer and generated by computer program at 2019/12/13 19:19:25.
All data and figures are pulled from Supplier -- Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd without human intervention. Data that is provided by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd and Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd is provided "as is". Neither the Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd or any third party shall be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from (a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our Services; (b) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Nor shall Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd, Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or any third party be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party. The information on this website is distributed by Bizmatic (Pty) Ltd as an information source only. Users should not act on this information without seeking professional advice. This information is not fiancial advice.